Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Meltdown = Me


Meltdown. Complete and utter...sobbing hard and deep.
Today was that day. The day where the carefully constructed house of cards, my web of illusions and gentle denial met face to face with hard, cold, reality. 
Somehow, someway I have to got to figure out how to navigate this all because right now I feeling so stuck in my own mud. This is hard. There, I said it. Being a single parent is real hard. I find myself worried over everything; Aero's health, how I can best parent him, how I can best be his speech, physical and feeding therapist, how I can best be his mom, how I can support us, do we need to move, where will we move, what medical tests does Aero need this month, next month, when can I take a shower, why isn't he eating more, what food can I make to entice his eating, and am I doing everything I can, what else can I do......it is tough being my own sounding board, the conversations in my head just go in circles 'cause I am having dialogue with myself.
Zia J to the rescue. She has such a beautiful way of just cutting through and focusing on results. I think we at least have decided to investigate low income housing. Perhaps this option will at least let me worry less about finances. I could really use one less worry. That would be nice. 





1 comment:

  1. Thinking about you non-stop since last night, Brandy. I will continue the brainstorming and continue to help come up with solutions. You have a supportive employer, family of friends and community. I think this push coming up at the end of the year seems more like a shove, but it is one in the direction that you need to head anyhow to continue to independently provide for yourself and Aero. You can and you will. Love you Momma.

    ReplyDelete