Monday, January 2, 2012

Change is....(gulp) good?




Aero & Auntie Chris

Happy New Year! I hope that 2012 is a sweet, sublime trip for us with our lives intertwining in all sorts of delicious ways. The 1st one will be Aero's 1st birthday on January 15th. I can't believe it! One whole year old...wow!!! It will be a relaxed, casual celebration of good food (thinking potluck) and the traditional ice cream & cake. Only thing is...Aero does not yet eat cake...if he could, what flavor do you think he would request? We will also have a little photo booth to take snaps with the celebrity birthday boy!

On a sad note, it will be our last celebration at 4319 S. Alaska. Yes, the time has come for us to ...well....figure out how to make this all work. I want to provide Aero the very best foundation I can so he can reach his full potential. I know that is NOT putting him in a daycare with his feeding tube and T21 and just hope he gets the attention he needs to thrive (that is the only program that I can get subsidy monies for). I know it IS spending his waking moments with him engaged in meaningful play and devoted care to teaching him to become an oral eater. 

I am reaching out to you for your help. I really need it right now. What would be most helpful to me is for you to just come over and spend time with Aero while I pack up and sell my belongings. It is an arduous task I have before me and honestly, I can't do it without your help. Most days I can barely get myself fed let alone pack up a house and prepare to move.

We would so appreciate the giving of your time, even an hour here and there would help.

No comments:

Post a Comment