Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Random'ness


We are getting a new car! I am so freakn' excited to soon drive an automatic, 4 door, gently used sedan. Jeez, never, ever thought I would say those words!

I am so enthralled that Aero is a robust, healthy, thriving baby. But, lugging a 20 lb robust, healthy, thriving baby in a 7 lb car seat in and out, out and in of our 2 door Honda Civic produces a cranky back and shoulders. Oh well, my arms are pretty buff (can't say the same for my gut).

On that note, wow, I really am eating for 2! Seriously. I love food these days. Heck, I crave dessert after my protein overload breakfast, two scrambled eggs with lots of grated cheese and bakery toast with yummy butter is my a.m. staple. It is necessary for my rolling on the floor, making up silly songs, toting the 20 pounder days. Thank the universe for all of you kind souls who have provided me with food. I have enjoyed and appreciated every single morsel. Just look at the beauty you have created.


No comments:

Post a Comment